TERMS & CONDITIONS
Access to and use of this Site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. To the extent that access, or use of this Site would be deemed illegal by governing law, such access or use is prohibited. BY VISITING ANY AREA ON THE SITE, OR IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR AN ACCOUNT THEN BY CLICKING “I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE,” YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON, OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH ReXxel.net , OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE. As long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions and any modifications hereto as permitted below, ReXxel.net grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited privilege to enter and use the Site.
- Use of Materials. Materials on this Site including but not limited to software, images, text, graphics, music, videos, long form programs, user interfaces, logos and trademarks, along with the overall “look and feel” of the Site (collectively referred to as the “Material”), are owned or licensed by ReXxel.net and are protected under various intellectual property laws.
Except as otherwise indicated on this Site, copying, reproduction, uploading, downloading, transmitting or any other use of the Material, in whole or part, without the express written permission of ReXxel.net , is prohibited. However, if you have an Account (described below) with ReXxel.net , you may, stream digital class videos for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree not to conceal, remove or alter any trademark, copyright or other notice contained on: (i) this Site; (ii) any of the Material; or (iii) any such individual pages streamed. Your use hereunder does not grant you any ownership rights to such Material and ReXxel.net and its licensors reserve all rights to such Material. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or modify any Material, or copy, reproduce, download, transmit and/or print substantial portions of this Site or the Material contained hereon without the express written permission of ReXxel.net . Any unauthorized use of this Site and/or the Material may subject you to criminal prosecution and/or civil liability under applicable law.
- Health & Safety Disclaimer.
This Site is not intended to provide medical advice or make medical diagnoses. The Material on this Site may not be tailored to match your energy, health or fitness level.
You are responsible for exercising within your limits and seeking attention and advice as appropriate. Never force or strain.
The creators, owners and distributors of this Site and the Material available hereon are not responsible for any injuries you may experience as a result of your use of this Site and the Material contained hereon. By remaining on this Site and/or accessing and / or using any Material, you are accepting that you have read, understood and agreed to follow these basic instructions.
ReXxel is providing visual or auditive experiences, some of them may be intense.
if you are prone to epileptic sensitivity or any problem that may impact your sensitivity or your health too much, it is your responsibility to make the necessary arrangements for your psychic, physical and energetic balance.
Participate in any of the material streamed on the ReXxel.net site at your own risk.
- Your Account; Registration. Before you subscribe to the Site, you must first establish a customer account (“Account”). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account information, including your password, and for all activity that occurs under your Account. You agree to notify ReXxel.net immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account or password, or any other breach of security. You may not use anyone else’s password or customer account at any time. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site. Should you attempt to do so, assist others in making such attempts, or distribute instructions, software or tools for that purpose, your Account will be terminated. You agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your billing information as prompted by the registration process. You may update any of your Account information, designate a different credit card to be billed, or change the applicable expiration date on your currently designated credit card, by clicking on the My Account button and selecting the appropriate link. You may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, probe, test or monitor any portion of the Site or any Material, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Material, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or any of the systems or networks comprising or connected to the Site. You are responsible for undertaking suitable precautions to scan for computer viruses and maintaining a back up of all of your data and/or equipment, and to restrict access to your computer to avoid disclosure of such items.
You also agree that ReXxel.net may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you, terminate your access to the Site and your Account for any reason, including without limitation: (1) attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Site or assistance to others’ attempting to do so, (2) overcoming software security features limiting use of or protecting any Material, (3) discontinuance or material modification of the Site or any service offered on or through the Site, (4) violations of the Terms and Conditions, (5) failure to pay for subscriptions or purchases, (6) suspected or actual copyright infringement, (7) unexpected operational difficulties, or (8) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies. You agree that ReXxel.net will not be liable to you or to any third party for termination of your access to the Site.
While ReXxel.net takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL ReXxel.net OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR COSTS (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY’S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES OR COSTS ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ReXxel.net WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
- Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms; Methods of Payment, Credit Card Terms and Taxes. To purchase any goods and/or services on our Site, you must (a) be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable state age of majority, and (b) be a natural person (no corporations, partnerships or other legal entities). Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration, (v) the billing address and (vi) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us to charge your card at our convenience but within thirty (30) days of credit card authorization. Unless otherwise set forth on the applicable portion of the Site for particular products or services, all sales of products and services are final and all charges from those sales are nonrefundable.
Monthly memberships auto-renew at the end of your 1-month billing cycle. Yearly memberships are pre-paid and auto-renew at the end of your 1-yr billing cycle. Memberships with a Free Trial will automatically be charged at the end of the specified trial period. Cancel anytime during the Free Trial to avoid charges. You may only use a Free Trial once. There is no minimum obligation, no refunds, and members may cancel anytime. All memberships must be cancelled prior to the auto-renew date to avoid further charges. Please see your Account Page for your renewal date or to cancel your subscription.
For any form of payment we offer or accept, you hereby agree to all restrictions, terms and conditions associated with such form of payment. Your card issuer agreement governs your use of your designated card, and you must refer to that agreement and not these Terms and Conditions to determine your rights and liabilities as a cardholder. YOU, AND NOT ReXxel.net , ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING ANY UNAUTHORIZED AMOUNTS BILLED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD BY A THIRD PARTY. You agree to pay all fees and charges incurred in connection with your purchases (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. Unless you notify ReXxel.net of any discrepancies within sixty (60) days after they first appear on your credit card statement, you agree that they will be deemed accepted by you for all purposes. If ReXxel.net does not receive payment from your credit card issuer or its agent, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by ReXxel.net or its agents. You are responsible for paying any governmental taxes imposed on your purchases, including, but not limited to, sales, use or value-added taxes.
- Order Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. ReXxel.net reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Your order will be deemed accepted by ReXxel.net at the point in time you are granted access to the Site’s streaming content. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
- No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Products Or Services. ReXxel.net shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. ReXxel.net shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, ReXxel.net shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
- Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms. ReXxel.net RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR BY E-MAIL DELIVERY TO YOU.
- Links. This Site may contain links to other websites that are not controlled and/or maintained by ReXxel.net . Access to and use of such other websites is at your own risk and subject to any terms, conditions and privacy policies that govern such websites, which may be different from those of ReXxel.net and/or which may provide their users with less security than this Site. By providing such links, ReXxel.net shall not be deemed to endorse, recommend, approve or guarantee any third parties or their services or products, or any facts, views, advice, information and/or products found on such websites. ReXxel.net is not responsible for the content contained on any such sites, or for the failure of any product or service offered for sale on any such sites or for any damages that may result therefrom. Copyrights in the materials or information on the linked sites are owned by other organisations.
- User Submitted Content. On certain sections of this Site, you may be permitted to post comments, information, creative works (including but not limited to audio or audiovisual works) or other materials (“User Content”). You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any User Content that you post. You further acknowledge and agree that ReXxel.net has no responsibility for, or ownership of, any User Content posted at this Site and will not be liable for any User Content that is in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other laws, either statutory or common law. With respect to all User Content that you post, you represent and warrant that: (i) the material is either fully original to you or that you have all necessary rights, licenses and permissions needed to post the material at this Site (including but not limited to all copyright and right of publicity/privacy rights), and to grant, and you hereby do grant, ReXxel.net and all users of this Site a world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license that can be fully assigned and sub-licensed, to use such User Content in connection with the use and promotion of the Site; (ii) such User Content will not infringe the rights of any person or entity, or violate any governmental rule, regulation statute or law, or the Terms and Conditions; (iii) no money will be owing to any party as a result of the posting of the User Content or its use in connection with this Site and/or the promotion thereof; (iv) you will be responsible for all User Content submitted through your email address, and for all purposes under these Terms and Conditions, all submissions from your email address shall be deemed to have been submitted by you.
ReXxel.net has no control over, and does not endorse, any User Content and expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with any User Content. However, in connection with User Content posted at this Site, in addition to all other rights it has under these Terms and Conditions and at law or in equity, ReXxel.net reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion, to: (i) remove without notice, or refuse to post in the first instance, any User Content; and/or (ii) revoke any user’s right to use this Site.
Any User Content sought to be posted at the Site must conform, in the sole and exclusive opinion of ReXxel.net , to the following rules and standards. It must: (i) conform to all applicable laws, (ii) be appropriate in the context of the general purposes of the Site; (iii) not be obscene, pornographic, patently offensive, hateful, abusive or promote racism or discrimination of any kind; (iv) not provide personal information related to the user submitting such User Content, or solicit such information from any other user of the Site; (v) not involve or result in the transmission of junk e-mail, unsolicited mass e-mailings, “spamming,” “spimming” or “phishing;” (vi) not transmit or distribute any potentially harmful programs such as Trojan horses, worms, viruses, spyware or any malicious software or code; (vii) not contain any material or images owned by any other person or entity unless the user submitting such User Content has obtained all necessary rights, licenses and permissions needed to post the material and have it used as contemplated by this Site; and (viii) be only for non-commercial purposes.
- Promotions, Sweepstakes and Contests. On occasion, ReXxel.net or certain advertisers or suppliers to this Site may elect to conduct certain promotions, sweepstakes or contests (collectively, “Promotions”) on this Site. Each such Promotion may have specific rules and regulations, which will be made available to users and which shall be deemed incorporated in and become a part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Copyright Infringement Policy. ReXxel.net values intellectual property and respects the intellectual property rights of others, and will remove materials on its Site that infringe the copyrights of others or that ReXxel.net has a good belief infringes, and may terminate the offending user’s account privileges. If you believe that your copyrighted material may have been infringed by material contained on the Site, then you may notify ReXxel.net ‘s Designated Agent in writing as follows:
Electronic Mail Address: info@firstname.lastname@example.org
In your notice, you must include the following:
(i) a physical or electronic signature of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed or of a person authorized to act on behalf of such owner;
(ii) identification of the copyrighted work(s) that is (are) allegedly being infringed;
(iii) identification of the materials that are allegedly causing the infringement and that are desired to be removed, along with sufficient information to allow us to locate such materials;
(iv) contact information (i.e., name, address, email address) sufficient to enable ReXxel.net to contact you;
(v) a statement to the effect that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the material was not authorized by the owner of the copyright, its agent or the law; and
(vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Additional/Different Terms. Certain pages or sections of this Site may contain terms and conditions of use which are in addition to or different from these Terms and Conditions. For example, certain Promotions or content that is designated as “premium” or “special” content may only be made available to users of the Site that consent to ReXxel.net ‘s sharing of their Personally Identifiable Information with the sponsors of such Promotions and/or advertisers appearing on such content pages. In the event that there is a conflict between such additional and/or different terms and conditions of use and these Terms and Conditions, the additional and/or different terms and conditions of use will govern with respect to those specific pages or sections to which they apply.
- Limitation of Liability and Use Disclaimer. ReXxel.net is not responsible for any damages or loss related to the use of this Site, products or services from this Site. THIS SITE, ALL MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THIS SITE, AND ALL LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS RELATED THERETO ARE TRANSMITTED AND DISTRIBUTED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THAT THE SITE, ITS FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS, WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE OR WORK AS DESCRIBED. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES CONTAINED HEREON INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NO WARRANTIES REGARDING TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE IS SUBJECT TO AMENDMENT, REVISION OR UPDATING WITHOUT NOTICE AT ANY TIME. ReXxel.net RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW ACCESS TO THE PAGES OF THIS SITE WITHOUT NOTICE AT ANY TIME AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THESE PAGES NOT BEING AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES. ReXxel.net AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ALLEGED DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT AND/OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OR COSTS, THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS THIS SITE OR ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES CONTAINED HEREON, FROM ANY COMPUTER VIRUS, DELAY OR MALFUNCTION, FROM THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND MATERIAL OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ReXxel.net HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING ELSE IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR POSTED ON THE SITE, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY THAT ReXxel.net SHALL HAVE IS LIMITED TO ANY AMOUNTS YOU ACTUALLY PAID TO ReXxel.net . ORDER INFORMATION SUCH AS A BILLING OR SHIPPING ADDRESS THAT IS INACCURATE OR INCOMPLETE MAY RESULT IN DELAYS THAT SHALL NOT BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ReXxel.net . YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITED REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN REPRESENT AN INSEPARABLE ALLOCATION OF RISK (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IN THE EVENT OF A TOTAL AND FUNDAMENTAL BREACH OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS) THAT IS AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
Certain jurisdictions prohibit the limitation of liability for certain types of damages, and accordingly, such limitations may not apply to you. In such jurisdictions, ReXxel.net ‘s liability is limited to the greatest extent allowable under applicable law.
- Transmitting and Streaming. ReXxel.net is not responsible for any damages incurred as a result of any interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission or incorrect data transmission over the Internet.
ReXxel.net does not warrant or represent that this Site will meet your requirements, that access or streaming will not be interrupted or delayed, that there will be no failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ReXxel.net , its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, and each of their respective owners, officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including but not limited to legal fees and costs) arising from or in connection with: (i) your use of the Site or Materials (whether on the Site or streamed); (ii) any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions or your violation of any law, regulation or third-party right; and/or (iii) any User Content submitted by you to the Site. You agree that your representations and warranties, and your obligation to indemnify ReXxel.net , shall survive beyond any term that these Terms and Conditions are in effect.
- Electronic Communications. When you communicate with ReXxel.net electronically, via email or otherwise, when you set up an Account with ReXxel.net , and each time you make a purchase from, or stream from the Site, you consent to receive electronic communications from ReXxel.net . You agree that all communications (including, but not limited to all notices, agreements and disclosures) provided to you electronically by ReXxel.net satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. If you receive marketing e-mails from ReXxel.net and wish to opt out, you follow the opt-out procedures set forth in such marketing e-mails.
- Changes in Policy. From time to time, the policies set forth in these Terms and Conditions may change. We will post changes to the Terms and Conditions at this Site, and any changes will become effective immediately upon being posted unless ReXxel.net states otherwise. Your use of this Site, including but not limited to any purchases you may make from the Site or any streaming of content from the Site, subsequent to any amendment of these Terms and Conditions will signify your acceptance of, and assent to, its revised terms and that such revised terms shall be applicable.
- Acquisition of Business. In the event that ReXxel.net is involved in a merger, acquisition, consolidation, restructuring, reorganization, liquidation, sale or similar transaction relating to any portion of its business and/or assets, you hereby acknowledge and agree that this Site, all data collected on this Site, and all of ReXxel.net ‘s rights hereunder may be included in the assets of, and/or transferred pursuant to, such transaction. If that occurs, ReXxel.net will post a notice to such effect on this Site.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions concerning the Site or any of the policies set forth in these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at
- Applicable Law/Dispute Procedures. Use of the Sites is governed by English law, and you agree to submit any claim or dispute arising in relation to, out of, or in connection with the Sites (and any use you make of any of them or the services and/or opportunities offered through them) to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
There are no intended or incidental third party beneficiaries to these Terms and Conditions.
(i) the type of information that is collected;
(ii) how the collected information is used and with whom it is shared;
(iii) how we protect the information;
(iv) how you can have such information modified and/or removed.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us: ReXxel.net collects information about you that you choose to provide us when you sign up for a ReXxel.net Account, visit and/or purchase products from our websites, subscribe to our programs and/or magazines, sign up for e-newsletters, enter a contest, participate in surveys, register for a web site, webcast, class or event, or stream a video, participate in chats and blogs on the Site or otherwise communicate with us online. Some of this information is automatically collected, and some is collected when you interact with our Site. The type of information that is automatically collected can include, but may not be limited to, date and time of access of the Site, the Internet protocol address of the computer that you are using, the domain and host from which you access the Internet, your browser software and operating system, and the specific activities you are engaged in while visiting the Site. Personal Information, including your name, postal address, and e-mail address, may also be collected by ReXxel.net at the Site. Of course, you may choose not to provide certain information to ReXxel.net , but if so, you may not be able to participate in certain ReXxel.net activities and transactions.
Use of “Cookies” and Other Technologies: ReXxel.net may use “cookies” and/or other technologies or files (collectively, “cookies”) to identify how its visitors make use of this Site. This aggregate tracking information is non-personally identifiable and is used to help ReXxel.net improve and enhance the website experience for all of its visitors. The cookies we store on your computer are not accessible on any other companies’ websites.
Additionally, some ads on our Site are provided by outside companies. If these ads contain cookies, only those advertisers can access them; ReXxel.net does not have access to the cookies of these advertisers. ReXxel.net may also use third parties to allow you to stream classes, videos or other webcasts, and the services provided by such third parties may require cookies in connection with your streaming of such digital content.
If you would prefer not to have such cookies stored on your computer, you may modify your browser settings to reject most cookies, or manually remove cookies that have been placed on your computer. However, by so rejecting the cookies, you may be unable to fully access the offerings on this Site.
Pixel Tags: Like many websites, ReXxel.net may use pixel tags, also known as web beacons, clear gifs, or web bugs. Pixel tags help us improve our understanding of our web traffic and visitor behaviour, as well as gauge the response to our promotional efforts. This information is non-personally identifiable and is used for an aggregate picture of how visitors use our Site.
E-mail Communication: When you communicate with ReXxel.net electronically, via e-mail or otherwise, you consent to ReXxel.net ‘s use of the information you have provided, and you further consent to receive electronic communications from ReXxel.net If you would prefer not to receive such communications, please e-mail ReXxel.net at info@ReXxel.net
ReXxel.net e-Mailings: If you wish to subscribe to our ReXxel.net e-Mailings, we ask for your contact information (such as name and e-mail address). By completing the required forms and providing them to ReXxel.net , you consent to ReXxel.net ‘s use and sharing of the information you have provided, and you further consent to receive electronic communications from ReXxel.net . You may also opt out of receiving these communications at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button located at the bottom of such email or sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line of your email.
Registration and Ordering: When signing up for a ReXxel.net Account, entering online contests and giveaways, using certain website functionality, ordering products or services, and signing up for certain selected online services (such as free or paid subscriptions, classes, and streaming videos), you may first be required to register.
During registration, you will be required to provide contact information (such as name, e-mail address, mailing address, billing address, shipping address and phone number) and other relevant information (such as the your product or service selections and so on). Upon completing registration, you consent to ReXxel.net ‘s use and sharing of the information you have provided, and you further consent to receive communications from ReXxel.net . If you would prefer not to receive such communications, please e-mail your request to info@ReXxel.net
For our services that require payment (such as subscriptions, certain events, products, and classes), we also collect credit card information (such as account name, number and expiration date), which is used for billing purposes only (and as such can be shared with third parties in billing process, like the bank that issued you your credit card), and is not otherwise shared.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
ReXxel.net maintains reasonable standards of confidentiality and security for this Site and the Personal Information collected from this Site. The Personal Information you provide is secured using industry standard e-commerce security technology. ReXxel.net also restricts its own employees’ access to Personal Information. However, it is possible that someone may intercept or access communications, transmissions and/or Personal Information. You must also seek to protect against unauthorized access to any passwords and/or accounts that you use in connection with this Site, and you should remember to log off of the Site once you have completed your activities on the Site or if you have decided to step away from your computer. In the event that ReXxel.net determines that there has been a security breach resulting in the unauthorized disclosure of Personal Information to a third party, ReXxel.net will notify consumers whose Personal Information has been so disclosed by posting information on the Site and, if email contact is possible, then also by sending an email advisory with respect to the situation.
USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
Use of Personal Information by ReXxel.net : The Personal Information collected by ReXxel.net may be used by ReXxel.net for any lawful purpose, including but not limited to, to communicate with you, send notices (e.g., for Account information, order information, subscription renewals, etc.) respond to your requests, and analyse and improve ReXxel.net ‘s products, its business and/or its service to you. ReXxel.net may use this information to send you e-mail newsletters, promotional offers with respect to goods or services of a particular brand or other types of communications on behalf of ReXxel.net and/or its affiliates. All e-mail newsletters and promotional offers will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of receiving future issues of such newsletters or to opt out of receiving future promotional offers with respect to such brand. We may also use your Personal Information to communicate with you to ask for your input to help in our research about our services, events, or products or to provide you with additional information about this Site and about other ReXxel.net websites, products, services, or events that we think might be of interest to you. In some cases, ReXxel.net may also use your Personal Information to send you relevant, e-mails or other communications on behalf of third parties. All such communications will provide you with the opportunity to opt out of receiving future third party offers from ReXxel.net . You may also, at any time, opt-out of receiving any offers, including third-party offers from this Site, by sending an e-mail to info@ReXxel.net
DISCLOSURE BY ReXxel.net OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHER ENTITIES
Without restriction, ReXxel.net may disclose aggregated statistics about visitors to its Site, along with specific information concerning individual visitors of its Site that is not Personal Information, provided that no specific individual can be identified by the information so disclosed.ReXxel.net may sometimes seek to share the Personal Information it has collected with a third party, and may also sometimes seek to share such Personal Information with companies that are affiliated with and/or working with ReXxel.net . ReXxel.net may sometimes use a third party to provide certain services on its behalf, such as processing transactions, sending e-mails, subscription or product fulfillment, charging your credit card for your purchases from the Site, billing, research, list cleansing, postal mailings or performing statistical analyses of activity on our websites. For example, ReXxel.net may use established third party banking, processing agents and distribution institutions to handle credit card transactions and order fulfillment for the Site, and such institutions would receive the information needed to verify and authorize your credit card or other payment information and to process and ship your order. In compliance with privacy laws, we also may provide our opt-out lists to third party companies who send communications on ReXxel.net ‘s behalf to seek to ensure that communications are not sent to those who have opted-out of receiving such communications. We only deal with third party companies whom we believe share our commitment to privacy and who will keep your information secure. In the event that ReXxel.net provides certain of your Personal Information to any such entity, ReXxel.net will require that any such entity maintain the confidentiality of the Personal Information that ReXxel.net has provided to it and not further share such information other than as necessary to provide services to you or to ReXxel.net . ReXxel.net may sometimes share Personal Information with sponsors of Promotions on the ReXxel.net Site, or with sponsors or advertisers of “premium” content. ReXxel.net will always disclose when you are registering for such a Promotion or requesting such content.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
TO VIEW OR CHANGE YOUR INFORMATION
You may update and/or correct the Personal Information collected on this Site, or seek to have such information removed from ReXxel.net ‘s records by contacting us at info@ReXxel.net and instructing us as to what type of changes need be made.
ACQUISITION OF BUSINESS
In the event that ReXxel.net is involved in a merger, acquisition, consolidation, restructuring, reorganization, liquidation, sale or similar transaction relating to any portion of its business and/or assets, you hereby acknowledge and agree that the Personal Information that ReXxel.net has collected may be included in the assets and/or transferred pursuant to such transaction. If that occurs, ReXxel.net will post a notice to such effect on this Site.
From time to time, the Site may contain links to other websites that are not controlled and/or maintained by ReXxel.net . Please be aware that these other websites may have different privacy policies which may subject you to different privacy practices. Please review the privacy policies of such other websites for information concerning what information is collected on such sites and how it is used.
CHANGES IN POLICY